The construction industry utilizes numerous tools from small hand held tools to large powered, heavy duty equipment. When you think of heavy duty equipment, think Milwaukee Tools.
Milwaukee Tools is a leading company in the manufacture of tools high quality, heavy duty power tools and accessories. The company has been operating for many years producing some of the highest quality tools and equipment which have made them a popular choice among tool buyers. The company’s headquarters is located in Wisconsin and it has corporate offices located in Canada and Mexico. Their vision is to produce heavy duty electric power tools at affordable costs for professionals. To achieve this goal, the company utilizes state-of-the-art technologies along with the right manufacturing techniques to ensure that each and every product is made to fit the company’s standard. The company is working hard, setting standards with their line of products that contains over 500 tools and over 3500 accessories.
- Drills (pistol drills, specialty drills and right angle drills)
- Tools for metal working such as grinders
- Saws (circular saws, jig saws, band saws, miter saws and metal cutting saws)
- Magnetic Drilling Equipment
- Coring Equipment
- Hammer drills and rotary hammers
- Paint sprayers
- Cordless tools (hammers, vacuums, radios, batteries, chargers and lighting)
- Cutting (saw blades and cutter wheels)
- Fastening (wrenches and screwdrivers)
- Material removal (abrasive wheels, sanding and polishing accessories) among others
Tools for Test and Management
- Clamp meters
- Detection tools
- Inspection tools
- Voltage detectors
- Temperature guns and much more
Every equipment or device that is purchased from Milwaukee Tools is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years. This means that Milwaukee will repair or replace the item or any part of it which is found to be faulty after inspection by a representative of Milwaukee. An advantage of using tools made by this popular manufacturer is that the replacement parts are easily available and equally easy to install. Parts and accessories are also available online.
Below are some popular Milwaukee tools
- Milwaukee Hatchet – this tool is used to fit in tight or hard to reach areas. It is capable of reaching these areas due to its handle that is made to pivot at six different positions. The hatchet is available corded or cordless.
- Milwaukee Grinder – the grinder is used for cutting, grinding, sanding and shaping. They are available corded and cordless.
- Milwaukee Cordless Sawzall – this is a reciprocating saw. It is driven by a high powered motor requiring a voltage of about 28. There are accessories made specifically for this tool such as a carrying case and a work light that can be attached to it to provide light when working in dark or dim light.